[SOLVED] Pictures open in efax????

faithchris

Hi I do not know how to get my pictures to open in regular .jpeg they say they are but open up in efax and I cannot save them to my computer than. I am speaking of pictures sent to me all show up as efax. Can you tell me what I may be doing wrong. Thanks :confused:

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Right click on one of the files (.jpeg) while holding the shift key down, choose open with, find the program you want to use, and place a check mark in the box to always use this program.

faithchris

Oh my that was to easy thanks so much. I am really glad the site says that no question is a stupid question or this would of made number one :)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Actually, that was not a stupid question. I've had similar problems in the past and I'm more versed in hardware than software, and had to seek assistance for that problem myself :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online