Solved: Pinnacle Moviebox USB

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ineedhelp890

I've just bought the Pinnacle Moviebox USB. I cant't get it to work. Whenever I go to the capture screen in Studio 9 The input and device are selected proberly but the capture window is just grey. The Moviebox doesn't even show up in Windows movie maker. The boxes drivers are correcly installed in device manager. I have no idea what the problem could be or if the box is just defective. If anyone has had any experience with Pinnacle's moviebox I would appreciate your help. Also I forgot to mention when the moviebox is plugged into the USB port during boot the first screen with the Compaq logo that usually takes about 3 seconds to pass takes a couple minutes to pass. Is it possible there's a problem with my USB configuration?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online