Solved: Please Help ASAP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bujione

Need program to read backup made with iomega jazz drive, file name image.113.
Has all my back taxes on it.
Operating system win 98 second edition.

You will usually need the prograam the backup is created with to restore. What program was used?

bujione

Unfortunately the program was backed using a program that came with the jazz drive tools disk. The original is contaminated beyond yous.
I have been told that the iomega scsi 250 zip drive uses the same software. But as of yet the only programs I can find are for backup not to explore or restore the file.
Thank you for you comment but I still desperately need help. At this point I am open to any ideas or help.

bujione

Thank You very much for your ideas, but iomega has been of no help. I just emailed there tech support (again.) I spoke with them last week on a chat line, they gave some phone numbers but all were dead ends. But I am still trying. Thank you once again.

bujione

Thank You very much for your information. It actually worked.My problem has been solved

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online