(Solved) Please Help!! Java Problem!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chiqqy

Hello,
My java isn't working and I have done all the uninstalling and reinstalling that I can possibly do!
When I go to play shockwave or popcap games on those sites or on msn or pogo they won't work and i don't know what to do next.
I have been able to play these game for years now but ever since I updated at windows update it's all gone wrong.
I got a virus warning while updating and deleted that file but it turned out to be a fake so got the file bak again the file was c:\windows\Java\classes\xmldso.cab

Does anyone have any idea why I'm having this trouble??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online