Solved: please help little old me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lindahmd

This is driving me crazy using vista I can not store and save password for windows mail. I am using Norton every time when I try to read it asks me for my details. Only started doing this a week ago after having computer for 2 months Any sugestions nothing to technical please many thanks Linda:confused:

Typically when Windows mail programs won't save passwords it's likely that the password wasn't excepted so windows doesn't save it. Secondly it is very possiable that Norton is interfering with Widnows mail. Try disabling Norton and see if the problem goes away.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online