Solved: Pls help! Microsoft Outlook 2007.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kingszito

My Microsoft Outlook 2007 downloads only the subject and header of emails I received, but the bodies of the messages are missing. Please any idea of what will be the problem? Thanks.

Disable Outlook email scanning feature of your anti-virus or security program if you have it on. See if the problem is solved. As long as you have the resident shield on your anti-virus working, you should be ok. If it doesn't help, you can turn the email scanning back on.

Kingszito

Thanks Augie65, your idea solved my problem, the question now is how do I make sure that my incoming mails are not viruses since I turned off my anti virus software? I will mark this thread as solved as soon as you answer this last question. Thanks once again, expecting to hear from you.

Kingszito

Ok, I have figured out how to scan my incoming emails without having problem in downloading the test body like before, I reset my anti virus software to scan only incoming emails with attachment, I tried sending email with attachment to myself and the attachment was scanned by my software and was downloaded perfectly, now my Microsoft Outlook 2007 is working perfectly. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I am grateful!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online