Solved: PM's

PurestLight

Hi all :)
For some reason I am not allowed to send PM's yet, I get this message:
Sorry, but you're not yet able to send PMs. Please try again later.​

I have 4 messages in my inbox that I can read but not reply to, which makes me look rather rude .......!!

Thanks

my guess is you have to have a certain post count before being allowed to send PMs. Helps to cut down on spam.

PurestLight

Oh well, then I can only apologise to the people that sent me PM's then for not replying. It wasnt for the want of trying :D

Using the Private Messaging (PM) system, registered members may send each other private messages. To help reduce advertisements sent by Private Messaging, you must be a member of the site for a period of time and have posted before you may use the PM system.

PurestLight

Yes, I guess Ill just have to wait till my post count goes up by the sounds of it, but as you know, Im not exatly a prolific poster (nor a spammer!!!) :D

PurestLight

Blackmirror said:
Using the Private Messaging (PM) system, registered members may send each other private messages. To help reduce advertisements sent by Private Messaging, you must be a member of the site for a period of time and have posted before you may use the PM system.
....Just saw I joined in August 2004 LOL!! so now its purely down to post count I assume :)

Well i suppose we will have to keep it going until you can pm

I know you are not a spammer and so do you lol

This is spam

PurestLight said:
....Just saw I joined in August 2004 LOL!! so now its purely down to post count I assume :)
go to the arcade games and thread games forum that will get your post count up in no time:D look at me and how long I've been here though i did have help form members to play the games

J

Jonesiegirl

PurestLight said:
You just joined yet your join date says August '04? :confused:

buck52

Banned
the mods/admins must be busy looking for someone to ban... :)

I believe it's ten posts and nothing to do with time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online