1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Power extention sockets

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JPLamb, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JPLamb

JPLamb Thread Starter

Hi all

I am wanting to buy an extention socket for my computer but am wanting the what where yo plug your computer in to the master socket and the other devices in to the other sockets and when your computer shuts down the rest of the items turn off.

I have seen them advertised but have never needed one and now i am looking for one i can not find them anywhere.

Does anybody know what they are called? I am in the UK if that makes any difference to the name.

Thank you

2. maceman

maceman

3. JPLamb

JPLamb Thread Starter

sorry for the delayed reply,

yes that is on the right tracks, you can geet them that work on their own by turning off the other plugs on the extention block once the main socket on the extention block is turned off

I still can not find the name of them

Cheers

4. JPLamb

JPLamb Thread Starter

I found the name of them, They are called IntelliPanel

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919521

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice