Solved: Power extention sockets

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JPLamb

Hi all

I am wanting to buy an extention socket for my computer but am wanting the what where yo plug your computer in to the master socket and the other devices in to the other sockets and when your computer shuts down the rest of the items turn off.

I have seen them advertised but have never needed one and now i am looking for one i can not find them anywhere.

Does anybody know what they are called? I am in the UK if that makes any difference to the name.

Thank you

JPLamb

sorry for the delayed reply,

yes that is on the right tracks, you can geet them that work on their own by turning off the other plugs on the extention block once the main socket on the extention block is turned off

I still can not find the name of them

Cheers

JPLamb

I found the name of them, They are called IntelliPanel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online