(Solved) PowerDVD not playing movie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

plejon

I am unable to play a DVD movie using the PowerDVD software. The error message I get when I hit the play button is :

F4D41436
The TV out port of your display card is not functioning properly
This copy protected disc can not be played when the TV out function is enabled

My PC is a Packard Bell imedia 7500 XP running XP Pro. As far as I know, the PC does not have a TV-OUT function. I can't see a TV out port, I see nothing regarding TVout in the bios and nothing in the video adapter properties either.

plejon

Problem is solved. XP auto-detected a wrong video card. When I selected the correct one, it worked like a charm.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online