Solved: Preferred Order Of Running SpyWare Programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jkskinsfan

I have Ad-Aware SE Personal, CCleaner, EasyCleaner, Microsoft AntiSpyware and Spybot-Search & Destroy. I update and run them at least once a week. My question: Is there a particular order in which that they should be run? I have been running them in random order and was just wondering. Thanks.

CC and Easy are not Spyware programs per se, they do however clean things residing in temp folders

It really doesn't make any differences as long as they get run

AS it stands now I think MS gets more, then AA then SB

jkskinsfan

Thanks for the quick response, MFD. I didn't think there was any particular order to run them, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online