1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Premium Membership

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by hewee, Apr 13, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

I have had the Premium Membership for years and always mailed in a check to Mike.
    This time I did it online and paid $40.00 for two years and it shows up but I losted the days I already had. I dis this 6:28, 11-Apr-2012 but had another week to go. I think it was the 16th of April that it was to end. Not a lot got taken away but it did not add to what was already there.

Start Date Expiry Date
    11-Apr-2010 11-Apr-2012

It needs to add on to your Premium Membership if you already have a Premium Membership and not reset or start an all new Premium Membership.

2. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Hi, Hewee,

The software does that automatically, but we can change the dates manually when we are apprised of it. :) So you are saying it needs to be changed to have an expiration date of 16-Apr-2012, is that correct?

3. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    It is ridiculous that our software does that -- it's really ripping people off who renew early. Maybe I should set it to automatically give renewals an extra month.

4. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

That's a good idea, Mike. Most people will renew at some point in the month that it is due. I know I generally remember the month, but not he exact day.....and I know we get a notice of it, but I may not have the money, or the time, or even be around much on that exact day, so I often renew early so as not to let it lapse. I think an extra month added to renewals is fair. :)

5. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

I did not know we get a renew notice because I have only done it by mail and even all these year only paid 2 or 3 times because I paid years ahead. Last time I think I forgot and had to see ads a couple days but Mike was fast at changing as soon as he got the check.

Yes LauraMJ it was the 16-Apr-2012 I think or the 18th but I think it was the 16th. You know if I never looked at the start first and did this then it could of been months away and all that losted.
    I had not looked in so long but something said I think my time is running out so I looked and said wow you better pay up because there are more ads now and you don't want them. :D

Maybe Mike you need a membership and a renew membership.

Had that trouble with Online Armor renew and goofed and stared over and losted months on the paid version I already had.
    They need a better way so people know if it is new or added on to the paid version time.

6. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Hewee,

It's now set to expire on May 1st, 2012. :)

7. valis

valis Moderator

may, 2012, eh? A good half year before the End Of Days, at least. :)

8. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

Thank you very much LauraMJ and Mike.

Yea I know I am paying for more days then we have in this world but then again I will not need the money when that happens will I. So eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you shall surly dies.

9. valis

valis Moderator

always thought it was eat, drink, and be fat and drunk. :)

course, my sources are not as reliable as yours, so I'll bow to your superiorness. :)

10. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

Well I did put on the pounds this pass year but I thought it was because I stopped smoking and was eating a whole lot more. Hey after I started juicing and made other changes I lost some but need to lose another 30 pounds.

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!