Solved: Print Report From Form Using Data Entered

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SlowHnds

I have a data entry form that logs materials purchased on a single invoice. Master Form contains the invoice number, date, vendor, and amount. The sub-form has the details. Item description, quantity, and unit price.

After all information is printed I want to print a report which is based off a query.

I want a single command button on the form that will print the report using the information entered. Either the IDNbr_FLD (autonumber index) or the InvoiceNbr_FLD

While I can get it to print the report it BUT it prints all of the invoices not restricted to the invoice I'm data entering.

OBP

Do you have a query for the report?
If so add in the Criteria first row of the IDNbr_FLD column
forms![name of your form]![IDNbr_FLD]
where name of your form is the actual name of your Mainform.

SlowHnds

Yes I have a query based off of 4 tables. Your solution worked like a charm as always. Thanks.

Solved I know I've seen the solution somewhere but didn't know where.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online