1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: print spooler error message

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by boochie, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boochie

boochie Thread Starter

My system have been running even slower than before. the last few days i have been receiving an error message that my print spooler is not running whenever i try to print something. i went into the start button and got to my services with the spooler in there and press start again but when i try to print something is comes up with the same message again. how can i reboot or restart my system so i can use my printer. i lost the startup cd is came with so i went to the canon site and try to download the startup from there but it tells me that no printer is recognized and the print spooler is not running.please help me!!1

2. boochie

boochie Thread Starter

3. boochie

boochie Thread Starter

those few suggested on the side i tried all of them and unless you are going to pay for them, they are not free. i always get to the point where they ask for an activation number and i never receive one. what else can i do?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029614

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice