1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: printed graph missing some Y axis and header

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by iem10, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iem10

iem10 Thread Starter

Hi, I have a user on a XP pc with Office 2007. He is having problems when he is printing a graph - some of the details on the Y axis are missing and also the graph header (see example2). Looks OK in print preview and also if he prints to a PDF file (see example1). Same result when he tries otehr printers from the same pc and old files containing graphs have the same problem. If he selects the graph and prints, then it prints OK but this is not really an option when he has multiple pages with multiple graphs.

The same documents on 2 other PCs prints OK.

Any ideas on what is causing this ?

-iem

Attached Files:

2. agcon2

agcon2

I had that same problem. I uninstalled the Excel updates I had automatically installed on 12/15 and the problem went away.

3. iem10

iem10 Thread Starter

Thanks - I actually solved the problem last night by upgrading the user to Office 2010 !

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!