Solved: Printer driver won't install. Urgent

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Venae

Hello,

I have an Epson DX7450 that I urgently need to use. However I can't get the driver for the printer too install. I've tried using the disc, and downloading the driver.

When trying to install via w7's Update Driver, I get the error "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" when I try too use the disc, and "There is no driver selected for the device information set or element". When using the disc or the downloaded driver I get "The printer driver package cannot be installed".

Any help is appreciated.

Venae

Yup, been through that. Tried redownloading the driver incase of a corrupt file etc etc. No joy.

Venae

Ah solved it.. I think. Print spooler service wasnt running.

That's great Ventrixius and I confess that I never thought of that! Well done!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online