Solved: Printer Driver wont install

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tinkthelizard

Hi Guyz,
Having a problem setting up my new printer.
Its technically not just a printer but printer/scanner/fax

the only bit im having prolems with is the fax.
When i try to set up the LAN FAX driver.

i get the
"The software you are trying to install has not passed windows logo testing, to verify its compatability with this version of windows"

Im using sbs2003 and the printer is a ricoh aficio 3025.

any ideas as to how i can get the drivers to install, and get rid of the logo testing message,
i have installed this printer on other servers with no problem, 1st time i have came across this with these drivers.

tinkthelizard

Its ok guyz, even though no replies were made, i found the answer in the driver signing options.
Cheers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online