[SOLVED] printer driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jssch

I am using a Hewlett Packard Deskjet 722C

I have it hooked to my desktop at work.

I want to hook my laptop to it as well.

I cannot seem to find a place to get the correct driver.

Any ideas?

jssch

IT WORKED !!! Thanks.

Was weird, when I restarted windows after installing it said "Windows could not locate a driver for this device"

But then I ran a test and it printed fine.... which is all I care about !

Thanks Again

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Good one Debe :)

I'll mark this one solved, but do a restart on the computer to be sure you're still ok........

Yesterday I was linked to you from the Hewlit Packard website. Numerous sources for a driver for the HP Deskjet 722c and the 720series printers were listed. However I first needed to register. I did so and now find only an incident reference from 2002, what a difference a day makes!

This printer was moved to my son's home after an upgrade here. He has no internet access ( 11 year old twin boys ) but they do some mailings and the like. My load CD was lost. What is needed is a driver download copy to CD here to me. I can then go to his place to finish the installation of this old workhorse (printer). The printer listings of drivers in MSWindows had a gap on their PC. Does this explain my delima?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online