Solved: Printer issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

clmowers

Hello, Yester about 2:00 in the afternoon, people where printing and there prints had a bunch of little hearts on them. this did not effect all users. I delete the print driver and reinstalled and everything was good. This again happen to different people this morning. Reinstall the drives and its fine. This is happening on different printers all using pcl 5e driver. Cant use pcl6. All printers are hp 4050 and all computer are xp sp2. Does anyone have any ideas

clmowers

I called our service rep. he was telling me that it was a communications error. I unplug the pc from the network and then reconnected it and then disconnected the network card from the printer and then everything was fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online