Solved: Printing email and text size

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dickyj

I am running Livemail on Windows 7. I recently changed the text size through the "View - Text size" tab to "larger" to get a better read of an email. I don't know if there is any link, but now when I print emails they all print in a large text size, (which is using a lot of paper) even though the "view - Text size" tab shows the view as "Medium"!
To print I use "File", "Print" and click the relevant printer. It does not make any difference as to which printer I use, the results are the same.
How do I resolve this problem?:confused:

TerryNet

Terry
Does "Livemail" have File - Page Setup... as in the attachment? If so, maybe an adjustment to "Scale" will be appropriate.

Attachments

dickyj

No. That seemed to be the problem BUT I noticed the same problem when I printed from Internet Explorer and investigated and noted that View - Text Size was set at "Larger". When I changed that back to "medium" the print problem for both Internet Explorer and LiveMail seems to be fixed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online