1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Printing multiple photos at once

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by CarolinaBill, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. CarolinaBill

CarolinaBill Thread Starter

It would be convenient at times to quickly and easily print 2, 3, 4, etc photos at once on a sheet. I can prepare a new file in Photoshop Elements, combining these into one with full flexibility, but some of the people in a retirement home that I work with don't have software like that. I can also print several pictures at once with Picassa but with no flexibility and I cannot double up one of the pictures doing this. What I am asking is if anyone is familiar with an image editing and printing program (along the lines of Irfanview) that would allow several images to be selected, placed on a blank page, then printed. -- It may be too much to ask!

2. Hughv

Hughv

3. mrss

mrss Guest

Although I use Adobe programs for editing, I use Olympus Master for printing multiple pics. It originally came with my Olympus camera, but now is a free download if you submit your email

For printing, you chose templates with your desired array and drag the pictures into the array. I bet your retirement folks could learn to use it.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/oima_softwaremaster.asp

I'm surprised they give it away It has a number of other features.

4. CarolinaBill

Thank you for both replies. I tried the Paint.Net and it has possibilities and I will try the Olympus software also.

5. CarolinaBill

The Olympus Print Wizard does almost everything I might want simply and easily. Plus being free makes it a winner. Thanks for the tips.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!