Solved: printing question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jamesaitchy1967

Hi how can i get four diffrent pieces of text sheets onto the one piece of paper i want the four printed on the one A4 sheet of paper. Ive resized them to fit but dont know how i can only seem to get one in the corner

Not sure I completely understand, are you trying to put 4 text documents on one side of A4 paper?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What format are the text Docs in ???

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you get them to a .pdf format? I know Adobe Reader will allow you to print 4 pages on a single sheet (at least Foxit Reader can, I assume Adobe can, too).

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Anything you can print .. Can be printed to a pdf file with the freeware PDFCreator
Then it can be opened in Adobe or Foxit

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You'll need to save it as a pdf in Open Office, or use a program like Noyb suggests.

jamesaitchy1967

Hi opened the file with open office and i can see the option to save it as a pdf file. Also tryed downloading the pdf creator doesent do anything

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
PDFCreator functions like a printer .
Print the file and choose to print it to PDFCreator.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It should have created a pdf file .. Wherever you told it to print to .. The desktop ???

If OO can save as a pdf file .. I'd use it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online