Solved: printing word 2007 with vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maxirage

I am trying to print from microsoft office word 2007 through windows vista. on a hp laptop bought about 6 months ago. anyway, when i see the document, the border is completely around the page. however, when in print view or after printing, the bottom border is not there. the border is like an inverted U. i tried messing with the margins and border width etc... but to no avail. any help would definately be appreciated. It is for a presentation.
---(not sure if it matters, but there are text boxes and images but nothing that would affect the print job).

maxirage

thanks. how do i cancel this one? i put one up on the software section.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online