Solved: problem is assassin's creed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blitzkreig

I recently purchased a genuine assassin's creed, I intend to know how the auto-save feature works. I have made a far progress in the game, with completing the assassination of three leaders of acre, damascus and jerusalem, today I started the game from where i ended yesterday and I was pretty shocked to see that I have to perform all those assassinations again... :(... What could be the problem, can someone please throw some light on this? :)
Pc specs,
Intel pentium dual core 2.50 ghz
Galaxy geforce 8400 gs 512 mb
160 gig HDD.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts