Solved: Problem with all games that change your mouse in some way >.>

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

w746ehj

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P320 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2810 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 292810 MB, Free - 32051 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

So im using a laptop, and i just recently updated all my drivers
While playing any game that causes changes to your mouse in any way it behaves oddness, when i try to hit a button on the keyboard and move my mouse my mouse gets stuck after moving it for .5 seconds and dosnt move till i release the key on the keyboard, this really sucks as while playing WoW i click all my skills, and trying to click spells while moving my char is impossible if anyone has suggestions i would much appreciate them.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online