Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Problem with Pages and iCloud

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  jampot 
#1 ·
I have Pages loaded on my iPad and iPod Touch and am having problems in getting documents to sync between the two devices via iCloud.
Both devices are running iOS 5.
If I create a document on say my iPod Touch it saves the document which I can see ( a blue status bar moves a cross the document) also the top right portion of the document peels back showing an arrow which I assume meant that the document was being backed up to the Cloud.

When I fire up Pages on my iPad however no document is there. I'm not sure what is going wrong. If I create the document on my iPad to start with then,as before, it does not sync accross to my iPod Touch. In addition when saving documents on iPad there is not the blue status bar as there was when saving on iPod Touch.

Is there something I am doing wrong as everything I have seen seems to show that the syncing of documents in Pages via the Cloud should be automatic. I should also say that I have also set Pages to work via the Cloud in the settings menu of both devices.

#5 ·
Go to SETTINGS >ICLOUD>STORAGE AND BACK UP>MANAGE STORAGE. Then select your iPad and then under BACK UP OPTIONS click on SHOW ALL APPS.
Make sure that the settings for Pages is set to ON.
Do this for all devices to make sure that any changes to a document are updated on each device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.