1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: problems opening word, macro related??

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by lostin60s, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lostin60s

lostin60s Thread Starter

I just installed Office 2007. When I try to open Word I get this error msg.
    The help file for this is included in the error msg.
    And here is where it all goes south for me
    I do that and get this.
    Which doesn't appear to be anything like the help file says. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    I almost forgot, I can't close Word either. It closes, I get the MS "send error msg" box, close that, and Word reopens with the same error.

Attached Files:

2. lostin60s

lostin60s Thread Starter

Well, 99% solved.
    In Windows XP just open "add and remove programs", and follow the same steps. Word loads and runs fine, but after you close it you still get the "send..don't send" popup. Just uncheck " save work and restart" and click don't send. Not perfect, but it does work.

3. Zack Barresse

Zack Barresse

It looks like a incomplete install for some reason. Cool beans for posting how you got it fixed. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/816110