1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: problems with Corel Drow

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by OscarRichardson, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OscarRichardson

OscarRichardson Thread Starter

hi,
    I'm having problems with my Corel. crashing when I'm going to save the file. The process of saving just starts ticking in the background, but does not end, or I get the error message "The program has stopped working."
    I sometimes manage to keep file as PDF, but when you try to open a file, an error and says that the file is corrupted.
    I tried to reinstall Corel x6 via CD and upgrade to the latest updates, but nothing works.
    Any ideas?
    Installed Windows 7 64bit
    Thanks in advance!

2. measolutions1

measolutions1

Try cleaning temp,prefetch and %temp% files doing manually and or by using CCleaner.
    1. If problem persistes then try resetting Corel. Close CorelDraw if it is open.
    2. Now, Hold down F8 key and double click CorelDraw to open.
    3. Don’t release F8 key unless you see a message confirming for Reset.
    Or..
    1. Go to Tools in Coreldraw.
    2. Tools > Options > Global.
    3. In this you will find an option of “Enable background tasks”.
    4. Just uncheck it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1137209

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice