Solved: product key

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ddude58

I think I may have a major problem. I don't know what happen to the windows auth. #
Can anybody tell me how I can go about locating this # ? I need it to repair windows XP
Thanks for what help anybody can give me
David

uhaligani

You type the 5groups of letters. But I would suggest you wipe your posting. You are giving the world your CD-Key. You may find by the time you enter it in you installation, it may already be refused!

bearone2

Banned
you'll see 5 boxes at some point in the install but not sure why you need the key for a repair unless you're using something different than the install cd.

Yes, now that you know which letters to type go back and edit your post.. REMOVE the key before someone else activates it.

Ddude58

removed that part of post. Thank you everybody who helped me out. Windows up and running with no problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts