Solved: program to replace mouse

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

g.ramesh

Hi

Is there any software which replaces the all the mouse functions, if not 100% upto 90% or so.
Thanks.

g.ramesh said:
Is there any software which replaces the all the mouse functions
If you mean something to eliminate the mouse, you can become very familiar with hitting TAB and numerous other key strokes and you can pretty much get around ok but I wouldn't suggest it for full time operations.

You can also add a touch screen - simply touch the screen to do tasks (just like a mouse can). http://www.magictouch.com/

Try AutoHotkey, it's a scripting tool and you can simulate all types of mouse moves and clicks. Here are some of the mouse commands:

MouseClick [, WhichButton , X, Y, ClickCount, Speed, D|U, R]
MouseClickDrag, WhichButton, X1, Y1, X2, Y2 [, Speed, R]
MouseGetPos, [OutputVarX, OutputVarY, OutputVarWin, OutputVarControl, 1]
MouseMove, X, Y [, Speed, R]
SetDefaultMouseSpeed, Speed
SetMouseDelay, Delay

g.ramesh

Thank u Stantley, I was having Auto Hot Key but not noticed the keyboard program will try thanks any way.

g.ramesh

Dear stantley

when I used the using keyboard as mouse script the following is error.Please help.

"

I downloaded the "Using Keyboard Numpad as a Mouse -- by deguix"
and when run the following error is shown.

Error:Nonexistent hotkey. The current thread will exit.

Specifically: *NumPad0 and some line number wherever this numpad0 is appearing.

g.ramesh

Hi stantley

today I downloaded the script and run it worked. thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online