Solved: Program won't open

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SBruce

OS SYSTEM ---XP HOME.
I have Flight Sim 2004 and it will start to the first open of TITLE PAGE then get Error screen . I got back to the ERROR LISTS and this is what appears.
"Faulting Application fs9.exe, version 9.0.0.30612, Faulting module fsui dll, version 9.0.0.30612, fault address 0x00032ef0. Cannot get anywhere with M/Soft Help. I have a massive amount of added planes,scenery,textures gauges etc and would hate to loose it all and have to reload the original . The files are to big to backup so I hope that there is a way to repair the fault address item .
Bruce

SBruce

I will call this problem closed as I have found another problem that I feel is causing my problem
Bruce

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online