Solved: Question...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ViRi

Ok... i dont know anything about making web pages realy, but im trying to make a completely clear webpage that is see through. i know that this sounds weird but im geting sick of seeing those action canceled boxes of blocked adds inside webpages from my host file. ive found the file "Shdoclc.dll" and were the pages are redirected to and can edit the "Navcancl.htm" inside it. but ive i alaways used web page builders to make pages. can someone please make me a see through page or a page with just one immage on it so i can rename the immage to one that is see through, that might work.... am i making any sence ?

thanks,

ViRi

ViRi

if you go to CLICK HERE. you will see a add on the top. i however see the Action Canceled web page that is built into windows. i was wondering if someone could post a web page that i could replace my action canceled page with of just an image or something that was see through so i could see the background of the web page instead?

Hi Viri
Double posting make it very difficult to follow and give assistance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online