1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Quick access toolbar in windows live mail

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bamzooka, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bamzooka

bamzooka Thread Starter

I have been a windows 7 os user and windows live mail user for a couple years. I got a new computer with windows 7 64 bit OS and installed windows live mail. On another laptop and pc the windows live mail has the quick access tool bar. On this installation I can't get the quick access tool bar to appear in windows live mail. I have done numerous internet searchs re: can't get quick access tool bar to appear in windows live mail but can't find anything that addresses that issue. I have done all kinds of right clicking on variousl menu bars and everyplace I can find to click, but still no option to show the quick access toolbar. Can anyone help?

2. mel8again

mel8again

Attached Files:

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
    • c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      32 KB
      Views:
    • c1.jpg
      c1.jpg
      File size:
      40.1 KB
      Views:
  3. bamzooka

bamzooka Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply. Your solution would only work if the quick access bar was there in the first place. Clicking on the little down triangle did not list any items for the quick access bar. However, I did solve the problem. I reinstalled windows live mail and this time the quick access bar showed up. Thanks again for the reply.

4. mel8again

mel8again

Your welcome! Glad it all worked out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1038354

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice