1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: radeon 9250

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by XSkylerX, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. XSkylerX

XSkylerX Thread Starter

My friend doesnt have a lot of money and has a Radeon 9250 PCI graphics card and im wondering if anyone has ever overclocked a radeon 9250 before, I dont want to have to do it the hard way and test a game for an hour on a high setting to find out that it crashes. the PC has a 3.4ghz pentium 4 and 512mb of ram, but doom 3 runs good but looks like crap and i want to at least set the graphics to medium. thanx for ur help!

2. Bladeknight356

Bladeknight356

I have the Diamond Stealth Radeon 9250 PCI version and i cant play games for more than 10 minutes b4 it gives me the VPU recover error. I highly doubt it would amount to anything if you tried to overclock it.....I may be wrong though, somebody pls correct me if i am, and if you can help me with my problem.

3. Rich-M

Rich-M

Overclocking that card is a complete waste of time...it is not really a gaming card anyway and you will kill it.

4. XSkylerX

XSkylerX Thread Starter

yeah i started to do it and i barely ovcld the mem speed and got the core speed up by 70 and when u quit a game, the artifact tester turned completely yellow

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!