Solved: Recording issue needs quick response please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

theseus75

Here's the deal: a story I wrote is being read on the air and the station has an online feed. I want to be able to record the show in the highest quaility possible. I'm sure I could play it over the speakers and use an audio recorder, but I'm also sure there's a better way - a program specific to this issue. The show is on form 9 to 10 EST tonight! so I have to get something going before then. Any help will be greatly appreciated, even if it means buying the program that can do it best.

Thanks.

Windows XP with SP2
AMD Athlon XP 3200 (Socket A)
L1 Cache 128kb
L2 Cache 512kb
2 Gigs Corsair DDR 400 RAM and one 512mb OCZ DDR 400 stick
ASUS A7N8X-E DELUXE mobo (with latest 1013 Phoenix BIOS)
Radeon X850XT graphics card
Audigy ZS Gamer
150gb Western Digital Raptor Sata HDD
160gb Barracuda 7,200 Sata HDD
Direct X 9.0c

theseus75

Yeah, I check Audacity out online before picking up a copy; it worked great! Thanks. For some reason, the live feed seemed to record better at 16 bit audio than 24, but just so I got it...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online