Solved: recover deleted photos?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dexter_Spike

Jocelyne
Hi and thank you in advance

"There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!"

as the site owner says, and I probably already know the answer...

My friend has a Canon A75 digital camera and she deleted the photos on her card using the settings on the camera itself - is there any way to retrieve the photos that were deleted please?

Thanks

Dexter_Spike

Jocelyne
Hello,

My friend will start by using the recommended program in the second answer, and if that does not help then I will use the suggestions in the first answer and go from there... I did do some research using the search feature, I must not have put in the right words to find the right threads...

I will let you know if anything works for her.

Thank you
Jocelyne

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online