[SOLVED] reduce size of Outlook express attached pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crohan

We are using Windows 95.Pictures arriving attached to Outlook
Express e-mail are so huge that I can't print them.You have to scroll up/down,right/left to view whole picture and they are too big to print on a 8x11 sheet

crohan
Unfortunately when you receive a pic that has not been reduced prior to sending it; you will have to save the pic and resize it using a program such as MSpaint or other graphics programs you may have before print.
Hope that helps.
Dave

Del

You might want to have them reduced before they are emailed to you. That way they will take less room on the mail server (in case you are restricted to how much it will hold before other emails are returned) and also they will send and receive faster as they will be smaller.
Del

crohan

Thank you "davey7549" and "del" for your responses.After much
effort I found that the MGI Photo Suite Program on my PC can reduce the pictures for me.Of course it would be better if they arrived in a reduced mode:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online