Solved: Refurbished computers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LUIS39

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) 3000+, x86 Family 6 Model 10 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1983 Mb
Graphics Card: VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP, 64 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 33584 MB, Free - 3639 MB; D: Total - 4561 MB, Free - 354 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., Kelut
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

My PC is 10 years old and although I've been patching it up for the last 4 years-the latest ailment is NO SOUND-I need to buy another.

Refurbished ones are quite cheap by a reseller with FREE SHIPPING on http://www.computersnow.com but without any kind of warrantee.

I am considering 2 DELLS:

OPTIPLEX 620 $90.00

OPTIPLEX GX 520 $120.00

Should I buy from a reseller or go directly to the DELL Auctions http://www.dellauction.com/wl/dell/refurbished-dell-desktops.html ?

Thanks

LUIS39

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You're welcome, and good luck. :) (y)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online