Solved: Reminder Program?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Money Pit

Dave
Does anyone know of a reminder program that will allow me to set remind dates at least a year into the future and still work if my computer is shut down? Free would be better but I'd pay for it if necessary as long as I get a trial version first. Thanks :) Dave

Money Pit

Dave
John Burns said:
Don't know if this is the type program you want - but you can take a look at it - it's free.
Look at Multi-Reminders on this link:

http://theabsolute.net/sware/
I read the info John, not sure if it will do what I want it to do? In fact I'm not even sure it's possible to do what I want? LOL I'll try it Thanks :) Dave

Multi-Reminder does go a year out. You can always print a list of reminders so when the pc is off, you have the list. Grin. Not sure how you get a pc which is turned off to notify you otherwise.

Money Pit

Dave
That IS the problem John lol. I think your 'multi reminder' will work tho. I'll test it for a few days and let you know? IF I don't forget :) Thanks Dave

Money Pit

Dave
John: Multi Reminders worked GREAT. Once I reboot the reminder is there THANKS :) Dave

Money Pit said:
John: Multi Reminders worked GREAT. Once I reboot the reminder is there THANKS :) Dave
:) You're welcome - I've used it for about two years and really rely on it. Glad I could help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online