1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Remote Desktop Control ends when remote user presses ctrl alt del

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jerryi84, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerryi84

jerryi84 Thread Starter

Hello,

I have a Windows 7 network set up and whenever I connect remotely to another computer and lock their input such as their keyboard and mouse, the remote user still has the ability to press ctrl alt del, which then allows them to use their keyboard and mouse. My question is, is it possible to disable the ctrl alt del functionality in Windows 7 so that that Blue security screen does not appear? I have tried lots of remote desktop controlling software which has the option to lock the remote computer input, but they still can press ctrl alt del and unlock their keyboard and mouse. How do I stop this? Thanks!

Best regards,

Jerry

2. nicolasandreou

nicolasandreou

Let's try the Symantec Pc Anywhere.This a very Useful software for remote desktop sharing and file transfer and there is the locking feature...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!