Solved: Remove taskbar button with firefox?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smooth

Garrett
Hey everybody :D

I recently did the switch from Avant Browser to Firefox. I really like Firefox, since I can set up different themes, and use the various extensions (TSG extension especially :D).

However, the main thing that I miss from Avant is that when you hit the X button at the top right of the browser window, it would minimize the window, and hide the taskbar button while the pages were still saved/opened in their tabs.

The reason I want this feature is that I listen to an online radio station while at work, and with avant I could X-out the window, and it wouldn't take up a space on my taskbar, but the online station would still be running.

Is there any extension/setting in firefox that will accomplish the same thing as this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online