1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Removing email addresses from Outlook Express Email Groups

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by microphobic, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. microphobic

microphobic Thread Starter

Hello.
    I have a large email group - over 200 names - in Outlook Express Address Book. A number of outdated email addresses bounced back to me. I wish to remove them from my Group. But OE seems to list only names, not email addresses. I cannot find a way to search by email address. Therefore I am faced with the task of looking up each name's properties to see if it's the email I need to eliminate.
    Surely there must be a better way!
    Or should I just find a better program to use? If so, suggestions?
    Thanks.

2. kjjb0204

kjjb0204

you can always use the contact search bar at the top, enter the email, then that corresponding contact should appear. delete that contact and it will be deleted from any groups.

3. microphobic

microphobic Thread Starter

Thanks for quick reply. Never noticed this function.

4. kjjb0204

kjjb0204

If you're satisfied with the solution, you can mark your thread solved by clicking the button at the top of your thread. Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/828250

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice