Solved: Removing Facebook account info from Yahoo News

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sgl1

Somehow Yahoo news is still able to link my Facebook acct. I have all apps turned off on Facebook and have no emails linking one to another. But in the comments section of Yahoo News it still pulls up my name and Facebook acct. I've deleted all corresponding emails, have no Yahoo apps on Facebook so how is it getting my info and how can I stop it?

Attachments

sgl1

Thought I had found the problem because I saw on Yahoo profile page that Facebook was added. I deleted this but it's still linking my Facebook page wtf????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online