Solved: Removing Laptop Keyboard....help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paulb100

Im replacing the CPU in my laptop - im at the stage where i need to remove the keyboard - ive done this before but this one seems a bit tuff... can anyone advise on best way to do it?

as far as I can remember you flick the top of The FFC lock up and the ribbon cable is allowed out but this just wont budge and i dont want to force it too much

its an Acer Aspire 5050

any help appreciated guys

thanks

paulb100

thanks Jazz, all done now... upgraded laptop CPU to dual core works like a dream and is even cooler YEY!

I can see we don't blink around you. You don't waste time. Glad to hear your up and running and happy with the results. Have a great day...Jazz
Please post solved up at the top if you will.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online