Solved: Request for a "STICKY" thread

sepala

Hi,

I would like if Mr.Mike could add a STICKY NOTE in "Software Development" section informing not to give LINKS for the codes RATHER THAN copy and paste them to TSG. Because some even provide number of links for number of classes. Since we are doing a volunteered job, it is needless to say that is is very difficult to help in these cases. So please add a STICKY NOTE informing not to do this, if possible. Thanks

Errrr... do you really think everyone is a good boy or good girl enough to read stickies?

Ent

Josiah
Retired Trusted Advisor
Nope. If they were I'd suggest adding a bit more emphasis on the actual posting of the code you have before asking what's wrong with it, but the people who don't do that don't tend to read stickies.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Right, I don't think anyone thinks that everyone will read a Sticky, but there are a handful of nice people out there who do and others who eventually learn. :)

LauraMJ

Administrator
And members who do know about it can now simply point them in the direction of the sticky post for the information. :)

sepala

Errrr... do you really think everyone is a good boy or good girl enough to read stickies?
Nope. If they were I'd suggest adding a bit more emphasis on the actual posting of the code you have before asking what's wrong with it, but the people who don't do that don't tend to read stickies.
Yes, some don't read them. But when we ask them to post the code sometimes they tell us again the code is in the link. In such situations, we can point out the sticky :)(y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online