1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Reset Web Settings in tools drop down menu whats this

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by nudedude, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nudedude

nudedude Thread Starter

First of all I would like to think Cheeseball81 for the help so far on my other problem thank you. Now for my new ?

I have a new tool in the drop down menu called Reset Web Settings what is this ?
    I have that other people have it and some don't is it bad or good please help thank you

P.S. I am running windows XP home and IE 6

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Hi, You have a thread open where Cheeseball81 is helping you....I think if she considered your question critical she'd have answered you as to the Reset Web Settings> it is a normal thing found in Internet Options> Internet Explorer. Used to do just what it says.

Sometimes, malware you get changes the settings, and this tool is provided for you to reset settings for IE. I will close this thread, please make all posts in your original thread.

I am pretty sure she will answer your question there, just point it out to her again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541173

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice