Solved: Reset Web Settings in tools drop down menu whats this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nudedude

First of all I would like to think Cheeseball81 for the help so far on my other problem thank you. Now for my new ?

I have a new tool in the drop down menu called Reset Web Settings what is this ?
I have that other people have it and some don't is it bad or good please help thank you

P.S. I am running windows XP home and IE 6

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi, You have a thread open where Cheeseball81 is helping you....I think if she considered your question critical she'd have answered you as to the Reset Web Settings> it is a normal thing found in Internet Options> Internet Explorer. Used to do just what it says.

Sometimes, malware you get changes the settings, and this tool is provided for you to reset settings for IE. I will close this thread, please make all posts in your original thread.

I am pretty sure she will answer your question there, just point it out to her again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online