1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Resolution fading

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Boothbay, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Boothbay

Boothbay Thread Starter

OK, I guess its my turn to have a problem ( my first ) on my N7-13. I just downloaded an App from my pc to my tablet. When I went to check to see if the d/l took, all was well still after confirming it. I also went to my phone and did likewise, cause I d/l it there too. As i was checking the weather on my tablet, the screen faded. I could see everything, only it was like looking at it with tinted sun glass's. I shut it down and turned it on and still faded. Battery is at 74%. Any clues????

2. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

I don't know what a N7-13 is, but if it's an Android device, you don't install programs by using a computer. You install them from the Google Play store. If the brightness isn't what you want, you can adjust it in the display settings.

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    What's an N7-13? Nexus 7 (2013) or the ChiniTab N713 or something else?

What version of Android? All versions have a brightness setting but it varies where it is, all of them should have one in the Settings under Screen or Display & Lights if there is no setting called Brightness.

Also, confused how you are downloading the apps, generally you use the Google Play Store on the device but you can also visit the Play Store on your computer if you are signed in with the same account and it will download the app on the phone, the app never goes through the computer unless you side-loading apps for some reason which isn't normal practice.

4. Boothbay

Boothbay Thread Starter

It seems get rid of one problem and another appears...LOL Yes, I assumed in an Android forum, N7-13 would be known as Nexus 7-2013 year...Yes, that is how I d/l the apps from my computer to both my phone and tablet. All is well now, after checking Display and somehow the Brightness turn on was checked.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144321

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice