1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Resource Conflict: PCI Adapter 01

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by windowswoes, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windowswoes

windowswoes Thread Starter

UPDATE: I've managed to correct the issue by installing updated software for my Creative Audio PCI128. It worked out all the kinks.

Hi folks,

I replaced my PCI card yesterday with Microsoft MN-130, the old one crapped out. I worked with Microsoft Tech support to get it running properly. Everything was great and re-booted several times last night during system cleaning and spyware operations.

Today, when I booted I received the following error:

Resource Conflict: PCI Adapter 01 Bus: 00 Device:03 Function:00

I pressed <F1> to ignore it and now I have no sound.

Not sure what to do if I press <F10> and enter BIOS.

Microsoft Tech Support stated it was not their issue! Bring the PC to manufacturer or PC repair person.

Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

I'd really appreciate it!

Regards,
    Dominick

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171905

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice