[Solved] reversed keyboard buttons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cubbycuddly

Hi,
on my new pc, when typing the @ for emails I have to press the Commas button and when typing commas I need to press the @ button. There reversed round. I know its only a small thing but is it possible to change them the right way round or is this permanently fixed.

thanks for any replies

cubbycuddly

You're probably in Europe, and the default install for Windows is US standard, so you will need to go into your Control Panel, and Regional Settings and change it to your Region. On the Input Locale tab, you can change the Keyboard language to the one you want to use.

I read a story recently about a tech who had a customer complaining about the keys not typing the right letters. It turned out the customer had taken the key buttons off and put them back on alphabetically so she find them easily.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
xgerryx said:
I read a story recently about a tech who had a customer complaining about the keys not typing the right letters. It turned out the customer had taken the key buttons off and put them back on alphabetically so she find them easily.

Lol, whaaaaaaaa, now that IS too funny, however, I do know someone who would think that would work :eek: :eek: That's the scary part :eek:

AcaCandy said:
Lol, whaaaaaaaa, now that IS too funny, however, I do know someone who would think that would work :eek: :eek: That's the scary part :eek:
Mouldy!!;):D:eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online