1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: right click defferent for some folders

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bmacaveli, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmacaveli

bmacaveli Thread Starter

i have a folder on my second drive that is for music. when i right click in there to arrange the folders it doenst give me the usual options. it has name, size, type, artist, album title, year, track number, duration. i like to arrange them by when they were put in the folder, by the modified option. cant figure out how to set it back to the way it was or atleast include the modified option in there. anyone know how to change this?? it doesnt do this in all folders...just some??

2. stantley

stantley

Go to View > Choose Details, put a check in 'Date Modified'.

3. bmacaveli

bmacaveli Thread Starter

hey thanx!! i dont know why my *** couldnt figure that out!! just one of them screen ive never visited!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646284

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice