Solved: Right-Click Editor..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jag11

Are there any programs that can edit/modify the right-click/context menu?

If there's any, PLEASE, tell me.

Jag11

I can't download that program to try it... Do you know any softwares like this that are free or has a trial period?

Jag11:
You are correct (of course).
I checked the site and you must pay $5.97 or subscribe to PC Magazine for $19.97 in order to get the download of the ContextEdit program.
Personally, I don't do any purchasing via the Internet, so I didn't download the program. Most people have no such inhibitions, however, so perhaps you may want to purchase it.
Cordially,
Cronista

Jag11

Why would I purchase it if I don't know if it works or if I don't like it?

Do you know any other programs?

Jag11

nope. it's not the software I want... any other pls?

even if I have to pay for it... but there must be a trial period so I can see if its the one for me.

Jag11

That's not what I meant... I will explain it...

for example.. I like to edit the context menu of a notepad file on the desktop... and then I edited it.. I don't like to edit that file only... I want it to apply to all notepad files.

Maybe you need to explain even more. You can't edit the context menu of just one file---the edit will affect all files of that file type. You mean the right-click menu that comes up when you click a file, right?

Can you explain how you edit the context menu of a notepad file on the desktop? Context Menu=Right-Click Menu. Are we talking about the same thing here?

Jag11

I meant that if you edit the context menu [or the RIGHT Click] of a certain file [for example, the notepad] .. I want that all the notepad file will apply the same setting/modifcation that I made to that one file.

Because in MMM, when you for example edit a notepad file, and did the changes, it will only apply the changes [made by you] to that SAME file only... but in my case, I want it to apply to ALL FILES that are in NOTEPAD format, wheter if the notepad file is in other folders, other drives.....

You can use "Open Expert" to the right click so you can pick what program you want to open what file type with. Even have more then 1 program that you can list in the right click. A very cool program that I use and love.

http://www.baxbex.com/openexpert.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online